Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back in PA.

I've been on a roundabout trip these last few days. My last entry was uploaded in Indianapolis, since then I have headed north to Wisconsin, and made it back to PA. where I will drop a trailer today.

Glad I have finally got Chicago figured out. That place is busy all the time. I have been chasing this rainstorm east since I left Wisconsin. Heavy rain tends to slow down my traveling, and for good reason. I passed a rollover in Ohio, and I-81 was closed in PA due to an accident with a fatality. I'm keepin' Big Orange outta trouble!

My planned time at home is around Sept 5th, so I still have a bunch of days and miles to go on this run, stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am 2 inches to short to cut a limb off a tree to make room for a new wire antenna. Hurry home!

Unknown said...

When you come home please don't bring the rain. Sounds as though you have seen more than your share of that weather this summer. Cold days here, but lots of sun.
Going to a Sea Dog game tonight. Will need a very warm fleece the way the temps drop every evening.
See you soon.
Take care,
Mom

Sheepish Annie said...

Today's lyric has little to do with your location...but I didn't plan things out very well. My Bad!

Well, we laid a strip for the Jersey shore
And prepared to cross the line
I could see the bridge was lined with bears
But I didn't have a dog-goned dime.