Friday, September 21, 2007

Don't taze me bro'

ahh, the new tagline for the decade, I've been waiting anxious for that to show up. Sure sounds more hip than can't we all just get along? I've heard the audio for days now, but I just saw the video. It was funnier in my head, kinda like reading a book vs. watching a movie.

Back to the road. I'm in Charlotte right now, getting ready to head out to Ohio. I have moved off the "newbie" dispatch board, and have moved up to the normal board. Pay raise to follow in a month or so. That's good news.

I've made my way through Seville OH, and got my winter training out of the way. That's a mandatory classroom and road evaluation we all have to do every spring and fall. Drove to Philly, and dropped a trailer, which led me to North Carolina, and back to Ohio. I like Ohio, it's growing on me, lots of wide open spaces, and very few low bridges!

Well, my satellite is beeping at me, back to work... more to follow later.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You have covered a lot of road ways since you were home. My goodness, does the truck ever stop? You didn't mention your noise problem, has that been fixed? Beautiful weather here that pushes one outside. Leaves to be blown.
Have a good run, and congratulations on the pay increase.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Anon #2 here...
Hey, Boy! Be careful, be very careful what you say about my brothers. Remember, I went to that school!

Dave

Sheepish Annie said...

I still haven't found just the right trucker song lyrics with which to enhance my witty comments. But, rest assured, I am working on it.

Roadside Manners said...

let's see...

Phantom 309
White Knight
I'm a Truck
Big Wheels A Rollin'

blah blah blah

Army_Wifey08 said...

You suck at updating almost as much as I do....Lol.

We've got to keep mom entertained somehow right?

Roadside Manners said...

I'm workin' on it.Things have been a little nutso lately at work. Now if only I could do away with this whole sleeping thing....hummmm