Monday, February 11, 2008

Short and Sweet...

OK, just a quick update. Like most of the country, I'm sitting out a snowstorm in the Operating Center (OC) in St. Louis. Yes, the bad weather has caught up with me again. I will do a propper update when I get computer, camera phone, and video camera in one place at the same time.

I left Georgia bound for Arkansas with a Wal Mart load to be dropped off, when I lost another air line in the tuck, and had to have a local dealership come and fix it so I could get the brakes unlocked, spent the night waiting for an empty trailer to pickup and take to my next stop, which was at a paper company in western GA, dropped the empty, got my loaded trailer which had a flat tire.

Roadside assistance to the rescue (again...)

Delivered that load to St. Louis and here I sit, waiting for the weather to clear. At least nothing is broken for the moment. I'm slowly building up some miles this week, sooner or later things will get rolling again.

Will all of you go out and buy a bunch of crap already! I got some delivering to do!

2 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

I think that the government is supposed to send us a check so that we can shop for you. Just hang in there!

Army_Wifey08 said...

Ummm...quick question...


How can you make deliveries when your truck keeps breaking....??

that's the wise ass in me..sorry, I think your truck is rebelling because it misses it's former owner.

Or it wants to retire and go to florida with your parents.

The truck knows where the party is at. That's all