Tuesday, January 15, 2008

blah blah blah...

I would really like to have something noteworthy to say here, but this was just another day at the office. I made it to Minnesota with my westbound load, met up with a driver who had an eastbound load, swapped trailers with him at a truckstop, and now I'm heading to Rhode Island. Driving through MN and WI is kind of like spending 6 hours in "The County", (Northern Maine for you from away...)

Made it through Chicago, and now I'm at a Schneider Operating Center in Gary IN. (Chicago North for you NOT From Away!)

Workin' my way home, hope to be there around the 18th or so. I really can't wait to get out of this truck for a while...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy traveling toward home. Hope the weather is in your favor,and you have a strong wind at your back.
Orange juice is in the freezer here. Dad and I picked as many honey belle oranges as we could, and made them into juice. Should have enough for the winter. Many grapefruit and tangerines on the trees too. They must like dry weather.
Have a safe ride home,
Mom

Sheepish Annie said...

Awww...and you're missing all the nice weather up here, too.

That was sarcasm in case you missed it...