Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Home again

It's been nice to be home for a few days now, I will be here till Sunday morning when I will head back out again. I am taking my six days at home, and plan on enjoying every one of them! Gawd, 40 days in a truck is a long time from home, and I will not be doing that kind of run again!


The good thing is that trucking is a little slow this time of year, so nobody is complaining that I wanted an extra day at home (after 40 days, I've earned it, but you know how corporate America can be...)


I'm taking a little home time to do some updates on the BLOG. Nothing like a little paint and paper to pretty things up a bit. I also found an awesome deal on a little video camera made by Flip Video http://www.theflip.com/ I have wanted to get one of these for a while now, especially before the wedding, so now I can easily upload videos to the BLOG which will hopefully add to the multimedia of things. Very cool little camera, all the editing software is built into the camera. Plug it into a USB port and all the video and editing is available at once. Take it to someone else's computer, plug it in, and all the same things are available there too!


The only bummer about this time at home is that Linda has to work during the week, and I am at home with the dog during the day. The little guy can wear me out!
3lbs of terror...
I feel a nap coming on, time to let you people who work for a living get back to it!

2 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Hi Widdle Doggie Nephew! You are very cute and doing a nice job keeping Daddy entertained. He might rest or something were it not for you!

Unknown said...

Get a lot of rest as the winter season is not over. You still might find some snow and ice to drive in for a while.
Glad that Sarge can keep you entertained while Linda works.
Take care, and relax before you go back on the road.
Love ya,
Mom