Thursday, July 26, 2007

Catsup tastes better in Canada...


July 24, 2007

Hello from Ontario Canada. Yep, I’m back in Canada without losing anything at the border.

This was a really cool delivery, I think. It was a big load of titanium. It was very heavy and very expensive! This is a perfect example of why I don’t say where I’m going or what I’m carrying until after the load is done. Some things don’t need to be broadcast on the web or anyone to read.

Anyhoo, I haven’t introduced my sidekick in my travels, Edith. Edith is my Garmin GPS unit. When it comes to trip planning, keeping track of left sided exits, and making this job a lot less stressful, Edith is da bomb! OK, so you’re thinking “Why Edith?” First of all naming my talking GPS makes more sense if you think of Wilson from the movie Castaway. We all need to talk to somebody. Secondly, the first two names to come to my mind were Edith and Ethel, Edith stuck for no particular reason. More on Edith later…

If all goes to plan, I should be back in the States by Thursday.

Roll On!

No comments: