Saturday, December 22, 2007

Does anyone else see the humor in this?

Well, here it is, Christmas time, and I'm off to Bethlehem...

PA that is....

I'm definitely not Joseph, so I must be one of the wise guys (er...men)
maybe it's a load of frankincense?
sometimes I crack myself up!

I'm still in OH, waiting for a trailer to be delivered here for me to take to PA. It is supposed to be here today, and all looks good for another 300+ mile run east for me very soon. This will definitely put me within a days drive from home. The timing is getting a little tight on being home for the full day on the 24th, only time will tell on that front.

As I've said before, if there is a bright side to being home a little late, it is that Samantha will be home after Christmas, and my current time at home will make me miss her trip by a day. If I get home a little late, my time will overlap with hers for a day, and that would be nice. Linda and I have talked on the phone to her, but I haven't seen her since she left for Cali. and it would be good to have everyone home for at least one day!

I've been going through some of my old photos I have taken over the last year and trying to upload them to the BLOG. My one rule about the blog photos it that they all come from my camera phone. All of my previous postings are pictures taken from my phone. I kinda like the challenge of working with a simple device and trying to make the best with it. Quite frankly, I really like some of the shots. I have an awful lot of really good camera gear at home, but this has been fun to work with, and easy to cary around.


Texas does their rest areas up right!
I'm thinking my real trick is that I still have a little bit of shopping left to do. It looks like I will be making a mad dash at the last minute to finish it up. Oh well, I shop well under pressure, it looks like this year will be no exception to that...

1 comment:

Sheepish Annie said...

Dad said you were on Skype today. Sorry I missed you, but I was at a photo shoot. No. I am not kidding. I modeled.

You may laugh now. I understand.

Meanwhile, don't worry about the shopping. Just work on getting here, 'kay?