Friday, December 21, 2007

miles and miles

I'm in Seville Ohio, this is a good thing. Having spent many a night here at the OC. I know that I am only a day and a half drive from home. I have made it from here to CT. in a day, the only thing stopping me now is a load heading that way. My dispatch people will have to put that together, so that part is out of my hands, I will wait here for the go ahead.

I made it to Indiana on time yesterday for my unload, then did a quick drive up to Michigan to drop off my empty trailer, and spent the night in Toledo. I have really run some miles since I my Dallas misadventure, and that is a good thing, unfortunately, it won't show up on my paycheck until next week due to the time it takes to process the paperwork. I also had to front the cash for the two days in the hotel, I will be reimbursed for that, but not until next weeks check. Needless to say, this check was kinda small.

I have been able to add Wyoming and Nebraska to my list of truck driving states now. I have driven through there before, but not in the big truck. I have also finally travelled all of I-80 from San Fran to New York. I was missing Wyoming I-80 from previous drives out west. Chalk up another milestone!


Texas Cotton...Who knew???


Truck stop neighbor's attack poodle...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to talk with you. Beware those attack dogs. Maybe Sarge will protect you.
Take care, and be safe,
Mom

Mrs. Duntley said...

You would think that since Sargeant doesn't like Poodles that he would protect daddy ABSOLUTELY NOT!! If you want to find out why you will just have to read my blog.

Sheepish Annie said...

Steer clear of those mean poodles, stay focused, drive steady and get back here. Mom and Dad will give you presents if you come back. And they will feed you. You don't need a paycheck. You are all set.

Just drive!!!!